Donate to SOS Africa Charity
Make a donation to our African charity and you will help secure the education, care and support of underprivileged African children. If you decide to donate to the SOS Africa Charity today, we guarantee that 100% of the funds you give will support African children in desperate need of your help – all UK expenses are covered by Gift Aid/shop sales.
With the help of its loyal sponsors, our grass roots organisation has provided 103 disadvantaged children, from grades 1 to 12, with a personal education programme or remedial care scheme tailored specifically to their needs. Our personal charity approach also enables us to provide regular feedback to the individuals, businesses and schools who have decided to donate to help our African children; if you, your colleagues or students donate to SOS Africa we can show the invaluable impact made by your charity donation.
If you decide to donate money to our African charity today, 100% of your contribution will provide the following:
- £20 donation ($30) - Will provide School Stationery for an SOS Africa child for a year.
- £40 donation ($60) - Will provide School Uniform for an SOS Africa child for a year.
- £100 donation ($150) - Will provide Transportation for an SOS Africa child for a year.
- £200 donation ($300) - Will fund an After-School Care Programme for a child for a year.
- £240 donation ($360) - Will fund School Tuition for an SOS Africa child for a year.
- £10-£40 donation ($15-$60) - Will fund Recreational Activities for an SOS Africa child.
- £15-£50 donation ($22-$75) - Will provide Health and Well-being Services for a child.
- £250 donation ($375) - Will provide Counselling for an SOS Africa child.
- £300-£450 donation ($450-$675) - Will fund a Holiday Workshop for 12-20 Children.
Smaller African charities like SOS Africa also often provide greater accountability and transparency. SOS Africa is able to demonstrate the impact made by every penny you donate:
If you would like to make a donation to our African education charity but require more information about how your money will support our African children, you can contact SOS Africa Director Matt Crowcombe directly (01749344197 / email@example.com).
SOS Africa UK Bank Account Details
Account Name: SOS Africa / Bank: HSBC / Account Number: 40001589 / Sort Code: 40-15-38
Make an Online Donation
To make a single or montly donation to the SOS Africa Charity, you can make a bank transfer to our UK Account, click above to make secure online donations through JustGiving, CAF, Virgin MoneyGiving, Every Click, CharityChoice, TheBigGive, Givey, Paypal or send a cheque through the post to our UK office: SOS Africa, 21 High Street, Shepton Mallet, Somerset, BA4 5AA.
Don't forget you can also call our UK Office (+44) 01749344197 and speak directly to the charity's founders.
Thank You for Your Support!
Find out more about the SOS Africa Charity...