Donate to SOS Africa Charity
Make a donation to our African charity and you will help secure the education, care and support of underprivileged African children. If you decide to donate to the SOS Africa Charity today, we guarantee that 100% of the funds you give will support African children in desperate need of your help – all UK expenses are covered by Gift Aid/shop sales.
With the help of its loyal sponsors, our grass roots organisation has provided 39 disadvantaged children, from grades 1 to 12, with a personal and holistic education programme tailored specifically to their needs. Our personal charity approach also enables us to provide regular feedback to the individuals, businesses and schools who have decided to donate to help our African children; if you, your colleagues or students donate to SOS Africa we can show the invaluable impact made by your charity donation.
If you decide to donate money to our African charity today, 100% of your contribution will provide the following:
- £10 donation ($15) - Will provide swimming lessons for an SOS Africa child for a year.
- £20 donation ($30) - Will provide stationery for an SOS Africa child for a year.
- £40 donation ($60) - Will provide school uniform for an SOS Africa child for a year.
- £90 donation ($140) - Will provide transport for an SOS Africa child for a year.
- £120 donation ($180) - Will fund an Aftercare food programme for a child for a year.
- £200 donation ($300) - Will provide Aftercare support for an SOS Africa child for a year.
- £240 donation ($370) - Will provide school tuition for an SOS Africa child for a year.
- £500 donation ($770) - Will provide 2 laptops for SOS Africa's Aftercare Programme.
- £600 donation ($920) - Will fund the education and care of an SOS Africa child for a year.
- £1000 donation ($1500) - Will fund an SOS Africa Aftercare Library programme.
Smaller African charities like SOS Africa also often provide greater accountability and transparency. SOS Africa is able to demonstrate the impact made by every penny you donate:
If you would like to make a donation to our African education charity but require more information about how your money will support our African children, you can contact SOS Africa Director Matt Crowcombe directly (01749344197 / email@example.com).
SOS Africa UK Bank Account Details
Account Name: SOS Africa / Bank: HSBC / Account Number: 40001589 / Sort Code: 40-15-38
Make an Online Donation
To make a single or montly donation to the SOS Africa Charity, you can make a bank transfer to our UK Account, click above to make secure online donations through JustGiving, CAF, Virgin MoneyGiving, Every Click, CharityChoice, TheBigGive, Givey, Paypal or send a cheque through the post to our UK office: SOS Africa, 21 High Street, Shepton Mallet, Somerset, BA4 5AA.
Don't forget you can also call our UK Office (+44) 01749344197 and speak directly to the charity's founders.
Thank You for Your Support!
Find out more about the SOS Africa Charity...