SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
On 9th April 2011, Portsmouth University student Greg Smith will set out on a 10 million meter cycle around Europe to raise funds for children supported by the SOS Africa charity.
As of January 12th Mavis Madie, the first child to be sponsored by SOS Africa, attended Mafikeng High School for the first time...
A special Christmas Card from SOS Africa...
York St John University Rowing club have just agreed to become a lifetime sponsor of an SOS Africa child starting school in January 2011...
On Saturday 9th October at 10am, SOS Africa's new charity shop opened it's doors to the people of Ilfracombe, for the first time...
- Success Through Training: SOS Africa Provides Children with Vocational Training Sponsorship 16th May, 2018
- Dudley Rotary Club Funds the Construction of New SOS Africa Education Centre in Grabouw, South Africa 25th Apr, 2018
- SOS Africa's Kelebogile and Olebogeng Graduate from High School 31st Jan, 2018
- SOS Africa Celebrates 15 Years of Empowerment Through Education 16th Jan, 2018
- 130 Abseil from St Marys Church, Bruton and Smash Fundraising Target 7th Nov, 2017
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs