SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
120 Swansea University staff and students complete 150ft abseil to raise £10,000 for African education charities...
We Raised Over £1000 to Secure a Little Girl's Education by 10 year old Kristyna from Leaden Hall School
10 year old Kristyna writes about a fantastic fundraising event she organised with her classmates at Leaden Hall School in Wiltshire which raised over £1000 for SOS Africa...
Extracts from the accounts of 6 Winchester College students after they meet the SOS Africa children for the first time...
New online gaming initiative "Bee The Swarm" raises funds for the SOS Africa Charity as you play...
Staff and children from Mab's Cross Primary School sponsor the purchase of new desks and equipment for the SOS Africa Charity Aftercare Centre in Mafikeng...
- Success Through Training: SOS Africa Provides Children with Vocational Training Sponsorship 16th May, 2018
- Dudley Rotary Club Funds the Construction of New SOS Africa Education Centre in Grabouw, South Africa 25th Apr, 2018
- SOS Africa's Kelebogile and Olebogeng Graduate from High School 31st Jan, 2018
- SOS Africa Celebrates 15 Years of Empowerment Through Education 16th Jan, 2018
- 130 Abseil from St Marys Church, Bruton and Smash Fundraising Target 7th Nov, 2017
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs