SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
Jesel and Jaimin Climb Kilimanjaro and raise £2250 for the SOS Africa Charity Children...
A personal tribute from SOS Africa Charity Director, Matt Crowcombe to long-term SOS Africa supporter and friend, the late Jon Roads...
SOS Africa Education Charity and start-up clothing brand "Prints and Lace" join forces to empower a South African township child through education...
Final 24 Hour Shepton Prison Charity Lock-In Raises £24,000 for SOS Africa and Supports Shepton Mallet Community Centre Refurbishment
An extraordinary charity fundraising event during which guilty individuals from across the UK endured 24 hours incarceration at the UKs oldest prison, to safeguard the education of...
An inspiring article written by 15 year old Luca Keys from Wells Blue School during his work experience placement at the SOS Africa Charity Fundraising Office in Shepton Mallet...
- Success Through Training: SOS Africa Provides Children with Vocational Training Sponsorship 16th May, 2018
- Dudley Rotary Club Funds the Construction of New SOS Africa Education Centre in Grabouw, South Africa 25th Apr, 2018
- SOS Africa's Kelebogile and Olebogeng Graduate from High School 31st Jan, 2018
- SOS Africa Celebrates 15 Years of Empowerment Through Education 16th Jan, 2018
- 130 Abseil from St Marys Church, Bruton and Smash Fundraising Target 7th Nov, 2017
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs