SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
Over the next few weeks, scientists from the Universities of Swansea and Bangor will embark on an African adventure during which they will carry out Catching the Light with the Rainbow...
Whilst drawing his "Dream House" for the SOS Africa Children's Blog, little did 7 year old Thato from Lonely Park Township, know that his sketch would not only be appreciated by people...
Do you need to raise much needed funding for your cause but are struggling to organise a fundraising event? Why not join SOS Africa at their Cranmore Tower Zip Wire Fundraiser...
This year students from Gower College Swansea have smashed previous fundraising totals, with a new record of �1500, which means that the SOS AFRICA fundraising program has now...
On Friday 19th April 2013, Glastonbury Festival's Michael Eavis kindly opened the SOS Africa Charity's new shop and offices at 21 High Street, Shepton Mallet...
- Success Through Training: SOS Africa Provides Children with Vocational Training Sponsorship 16th May, 2018
- Dudley Rotary Club Funds the Construction of New SOS Africa Education Centre in Grabouw, South Africa 25th Apr, 2018
- SOS Africa's Kelebogile and Olebogeng Graduate from High School 31st Jan, 2018
- SOS Africa Celebrates 15 Years of Empowerment Through Education 16th Jan, 2018
- 130 Abseil from St Marys Church, Bruton and Smash Fundraising Target 7th Nov, 2017
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs