SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
Claudia Titley will circumnavigate the entire island of Mauritius in a Kayak in just 8 days, to raise invaluable funds for SOS Africa...
On Friday, 22nd March, students from North Branch Area Middle School, Minnesota, USA, raised $1200 for SOS Africa...
On April 19th 2012, the founder of the world-renowned Glastonbury Festival, Michael Eavis, will open SOS Africa's brand new charity shop and offices at 21 High Street, Shepton...
Shepton Mallet based SOS Africa is now laying down a challenge to businesses in Somerset to help it expand its scope of support beyond Mafikeng to other deprived areas in South...
To mark the charity�s 10th anniversary this year SOS Africa has decided to open up the competition to win two tickets to South Africa to all SOS Africa fundraisers in 2013...
- Success Through Training: SOS Africa Provides Children with Vocational Training Sponsorship 16th May, 2018
- Dudley Rotary Club Funds the Construction of New SOS Africa Education Centre in Grabouw, South Africa 25th Apr, 2018
- SOS Africa's Kelebogile and Olebogeng Graduate from High School 31st Jan, 2018
- SOS Africa Celebrates 15 Years of Empowerment Through Education 16th Jan, 2018
- 130 Abseil from St Marys Church, Bruton and Smash Fundraising Target 7th Nov, 2017
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs