SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
David Burns shares his experiences of his maiden long-distance charity run for SOS Africa at this year's British London 10k Run...
Earlier this year Northumbria University's Newcastle Business School developed a severe case of GlobeMania, which resulted in over 150 students (and some lecturers) from around 15...
As part of their aftercare activities, today the SOS Africa children learnt all about the Queen and her Jubilee Celebrations. They then took part in a competition to draw the best...
Find out how you can join the SOS Africa Charity's 2012 Cardiff Half Marathon Team...
SOS Africa is delighted to announce that, as of today, we are launching the SOS Africa children�s very own online blog! The blog will be updated with a new article or picture from a...
- Success Through Training: SOS Africa Provides Children with Vocational Training Sponsorship 16th May, 2018
- Dudley Rotary Club Funds the Construction of New SOS Africa Education Centre in Grabouw, South Africa 25th Apr, 2018
- SOS Africa's Kelebogile and Olebogeng Graduate from High School 31st Jan, 2018
- SOS Africa Celebrates 15 Years of Empowerment Through Education 16th Jan, 2018
- 130 Abseil from St Marys Church, Bruton and Smash Fundraising Target 7th Nov, 2017
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs